WOODS PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
155 River Woods Boulevard, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
Phone: 321-729-6223 Fax: 321-984-1458
|Emergency Number 9-1-1||Fire, Police, Sheriff, Ambulance (*)|
Please note cell phone companies charge $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information calls. When you need to use the 411 information option from a cell phone, simply dial 1(800)FREE 411, or 1(800) 373-3411 without incurring any charge at all.
Non Emergency Number: 321-952-6371
|Florida Highway Patrol (Traffic)||321-690-3900|
|Hospital - Health First HRMC||321-434-7000|
|National Poison Control Center||1-800-222-1222|
|Florida Department Law Enforcement||http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/A---Z-Site-Index.aspx|
|Florida Statute 720||http://archive.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0720/0720ContentsIndex.html|
|Brevard Emergency Notification System (Reverse 911)||321-637-6670|
|Animal Services Enforcement||321-633-2024|
|Fire Station #64 (non-emergency)||321-952-4502|
|Red Cross- Brevard County||321-890-1002 http://www.redcross.org/fl/brevard|
|Brevard County Code of Ordinances||http://www.brevardcounty.us/codeenforcement/|
|Bell South Customer Service||1-888-757-6500|
|Bell South Repair Service||1-800-753-2909 or 611|
|Bright House Cable Networks||321-254-3300|
|Florida Power & Light||321-723-7795 (local) 1-800-226-3545 (long distance)|
|Florida Today (Newspaper)||1-877-424-0156|
|Harris Sanitation/Waste Mgmt||321-723-4455|
|Melbourne Water Dept||321-727-2900|
|Miscellaneous Phone #'S|
|US Post Office - Melb. Beach||321-723-6738|
|Melbourne Beach Public Library||321-956-5642|
|Fla. Game & Fresh Water Fish Commissioner|
|Fla. Wildlife Hospital & Sanctuary||321-254-8843|
|Sea Turtle Preservation Society||321-676-1701|
|Marine Mammal Stranding Network||321-953-5037|
(*) CALLING 9-1-1 FROM BEACH WOODS
1. DIAL 9-1-1.
2. ANSWER THE DISPATCHERíS QUESTIONS:
- Exact location.
- Telephone number from which the call is being made.
- Callerís name.
- What happened?
- How many people injured?
- The condition of the victims.
- What help is being given?
3. IF CALLING FROM BEACH WOODS:
- Describe which gate to use
- If security gates are in operation, describe how the ambulance can gain entrance
Note: Beach Woods Gates are equipped with WELP technology. They open with the sound of the siren from any emergency vehicle.
- If possible have someone meet EMS at the gate
- If your address is not readily seen from the street, provide a landmark.
- Be certain that EMS will know how to find your unit.
4. DO NOT HANG UP UNTIL THE DISPATCHER HANGS UP.
5. CONTINUE TO CARE FOR THE VICTIM
News Home Page